(Or maybe in your excitement to read, you just forgot to log in.)
If you really are new around here, you’ll need to sign up for
either a free, monthly, or annual account. See our subscription options.
Why consider a paid membership to EML?
That’s a great question. Here’s our compelling answer:
- We are 100% member supported. No ads. No outside, corporate influences. No hidden agendas.
- We pay authors for their work. We believe that quality writing and thinking deserves compensation.
- We are focused on ideas that matter from writers who care deeply about kids and education.
- We look globally, not just locally. We’re interested in the larger learning trends for kids everywhere.
- We know your time is precious. We painstakingly curate our topics and features for utmost relevance.
- We are connected, lifelong educators who understand these enormous shifts in our own learning lives.
For less than $1 a day, our monthly and annual members get a whole bunch of value:
- Over 150 relevant and well-written articles, essays, and analysis pieces on a wide variety of topics from the top education writers around the world. (Enjoy these excerpts.)
- Regular interviews with global educational leaders and policy makers in the form of MasterClasses and podcasts that will help you rethink your practice.
- Hundreds of curated links of the best education writing we can find on the Web.
- Access to the full archives of the site. (Annual only)
- Regular whitepapers and e-books that go deeper into education shifts and issues.
- Weekly overviews of the biggest stories in the education space.
- Opportunities to participate in live events with authors, leaders, and policy makers. (Annual only)
- Discounts on face to face events.
- Ongoing insight and analysis from the EML team.
If that piques your interest, here’s another link to our membership options.
Our free membership allows you to test drive our site with access to two newsletters each week, no less than three full articles per month and any free whitepapers we offer. Sign up below to get started.
Thanks so much for your interest in EML! We’re looking forward to your contributions to our fast-growing community!
Bruce, Will, and Audrey